Senaru – lake – Senaru
(3D / 2N)
- We pick you up from the hotel at 5.30 am, meet with our guide and
together we go by car to Senaru village and register at the Rinjani
Trek Centre (RTC).
- You will be briefing and describes the local cultural traditions,
route details, rubbish management and most important the safety
procedures by our guide.
- In the first hours on the way to Pos 1, we will through thick
tropical forest that so rich in flora, varieties birds and
- From Pos 1 the journey continue to Pos 2 and some rest are taken
along the way.
- At Pos 2 on Montong Satas shelter (1,500m). We will stop for rest
and lunch will be served there.
- We will continue climb about 500 meters up to Pos 3 at Mondokan
Lolak and the night’s camp is made either in the forest.
- All the journeys to the Pos 3 from Senaru take around six to seven
hours of climb.
- At 5am early in the morning the ascent for another couple of hours
through the meadows to Plawangan crater rim at 2,641m above sea
level, we can see amazing scenery across the Segara Anak Lake, Mt.
Barujari to the summit of Mt. Rinjani. Mt. Barujari is an active
volcano, last erupting in …. 2009.
- From Pelawangan Senaru crater rim we descent to the lake. It will
become challenging and amazing adventure on the way down to the
lake. After 2 or 3 hours you will be arrive at the Segara anak Lake.
Camp is made there and while enjoy the view lunch will be serve.
- Activities like swimming, fishing or you can submerged your body
to the natural hot spring pools at the edge of Segara Anak Lake. You
can also see Mt. Barujari that’s located in the middle of the Lake
from close distance. That’s will be memorable view.
Price per Person in Indonesia Rupiah :
- After spend a night camp at the side of Segara Anak Lake, around
7am, we will start to ascent up to Pelawangan Senaru.
- And from Pelawangan Senaru continue to Pos 3 and get some rest and
continue to Pos 2.
- From the Pos 3 to Pos 2 we will through the tropical forest while
enjoying the sound of chirp from the birds, see the Lutung (black or
gray long tail monkey) and some times we can see butterflies. Lunch
will be served on Pos 2.
- From Pos 2 we will continue down to our start point at the Senaru
- It takes 9 to 10 hours from Segara Anak Lake to Senaru villages.
- Our driver will waiting you there to transfer you back to the
Hotel / Guest house.
01 Person : Rp. 3.000.000 | 02-04 Person : Rp. 1.900.000 | 05-10 Person : Rp.
FREE, REFLECTION MASSAGE
after climbing (hotel in Senggigi or Mataram only !)
Price included :
- Entrance fees (US $ 15)
- 3 Meals a day ( Mineral water and soft Drinks )
- Porter to carry logistic (1 Person 1 Porter)
- Transport with air conditions coach.
- Experience Guide
- Personal toiletries
- First Aid
Not Included :
- Tips for porter and guide
- Others Tour
- Accommodations after and before tracking
- Other personal expenses
- Flight ticket International or domestic
- Lunch and dinner after and before program
What to bring :
- Hat / cap
- Sun cream.
- Warm Clothing ( fleece ) wind jacket.
- Flash light
- Rain Coat ( in Rain Season Nov to March )
- Comfortable trekking shoes
- Windbreaker / jacket, sweater, gloves, ear cover
- Cameras / video camera, binocular and extra roll film / Battery's
- Insect repellent
- Personal medicines
- 2/3 pcs of T-shirt
- Personal medicines
Breakfast: Jaffle, Pancake, Fried Banana, Fruit Salad, Omelet, Coffee and
Tea, Fried Noodle - Rice, Coffe, Tea and Milk
Lunch : Fried Potatoes, Fried Noodle, Noodle Soup,
Fruit Salad, Snack, Coffee, Tea, Milk, Lombok beef steak and Gado -
Dinner : Nasi Campur ( mix rice ), Fried Rice, Chicken Curry, Fried
Chicken, Fruit Salad, TOFU / TEMPE, Snack, coffee, Tea and Vegetable
Green Curry (Vegetarian food with Tofu, Tempe).
- Tent ( 01 Ten for 02 Person )
- Sleeping Bag
- Air Mattress / Air Bed
- Cooking Equipments
- Sitting Portable Chair
- Toilet Tent
Do not hesitate to
contact us, if have any
questions or for booking and more others information’s.